Modifications to entry documents
In compliance with current regulations, supporters cannot gain access to the stadium using tickets, membership cards etc issued to other individuals.
Change of user and amendments to access documents (tickets, season tickets, corporate tickets) can be made:
- Free, online at http://cu.chievoverona.it until before the start of the match;
- Free online on the day preceding the match, during normal opening hours at ticket office bigoncio 7 (South end) at the Bentegodi stadium;
- Subject to payment on match day, at ticket office bigoncio 7 at the Bentegodi stadium from two hours before kick-off l'to the end of the first-half (unless different conditions are in force for that specific match). There is a €2 fee.
CHANGE OF TICKET USER
CHANGE OF TICKET USER refers to when the ticket or l'season ticket(NoidelChievo Card) are issued to individuals who wish to allow another individual to use them. In order to l'enter the stadium, the ticket or the NoidelChievo card, an identification document and the change of user form are necessary.
- Away fans sector tickets,after 7pm on the day preceding the match;
- Away fans sector tickets, to people without any type of Serie A, Serie B or Lega Pro TESSERA DEL TIFOSO in their own name;
- Reduced price tickets for women, over 60s, under 18s and under 15s, to those who do not belong to these categories;
- Service tickets issued to public order officials or referees.
- Reduced price university student tickets.
- Upper North End tickets.
- Complementary tickets are freely transferable;
- Full price (INTERI) tickets are freely transferable (away sector full price-tickets are transferable only to holders of Serie A, Serie B or Lega Pro TDTs);
- Reduced price tickets are transferable to those of the same category or of an inferior category.
NOIDELCHIEVO Card TRANSFERABLE TICKETS
- These can be transferred exclusively to other holders of the NOIDELCHIEVO card, namely:
- Full price season ticket: transferable to any holder of the NoidelChievo card
- Reduced price woman's season ticket: transferable to women, over 60s, under 18s, under 15s holders of the NoidelChievo card
- Over 60s' season ticket: transferable to over 60s, women, under 18s, under 15s holders of the NoidelChievo card
- Under 18s' season ticket: transferable to under 18s and under 15s holders of the NoidelChievo card
- Under 15s' season ticket: transferable only to under 15s holders of the NoidelChievo card
NOIDELCHIEVO Card NON-TRANSFERABLE TICKETS
- The NoidelChievo cards issued to university students and to families (head of family, spouse and child) are non-transferable.
- The NoidelChievo card cannot be transferred to anyone not in possession of the NoidelChievo card (TDT).
- The NoidelChievo cards issued for the purchase of mini-season tickets are non-transferable
MODIFICATION OF TICKET HOLDER NAME
MODIFICATION OF TICKET HOLDER NAME This means that individuals holding a ticket or season ticket (corporate ticket) issued to a company or organisation must register their names to gain access to the stadium. To gain access to the stadium, the ticket and an identification document, as well as the change-of-user form, are necessary.
- Free and paid tickets issued by companies / organisations are transferable and the name of the person receiving the ticket must be registered.
TRANSFERABLE CORPORATE TICKETS
- Free and paid season tickets issued to companies / organisations are transferable to all and the name of the person receiving them must be registered.
NON-TRANSFERABLE CORPORATE TICKETS
- Season tickets issued by AC CHIEVOVERONA ATLETA are non-transferable: this is written on the ticket.
- Season tickets issued to armed forces personnel.
NB In the event of the procedures indicated above not being respected, or holders not submitting to checks by authorised personnel in the control areas for change of ticket user documentation, access to the stadium will not be granted.