A.C. ChievoVerona home matches
To attend our home league matches, the ticket purchasing procedures are as follows:
In the week preceding the match, tickets are sold via the BANCO POPOLARE group, during their normal opening hours:
- tickets for the Poltronissima sector, Poltrona sector, Upper Tier (for the most popular matches), South End stands and Upper North End Stands can be bought at all national branches of Banco Populare di Verona S.G.S.P.;
- tickets for the lower North End visiting fans' sector may be sold, according to the provenance of the visiting team, at branches of Credito Bergamasco, Banca Populare di Lodi, Banca Populare di Novara, Cassa di Risparmio Lucca Pisa Livorno, Banca Populare di Crema and Banca Populare di Cremona.
-in the week preceding the match, tickets for the lower North End visitors' stand and the Upper North End stand can be bought online at http://www.boxol.it up until 7pm on the day preceding the match;
- tickets can be bought on the day preceding the match and on match day itself at the Bentegodi stadium (visitors' sector tickets are not on sale on match day, as per official regulations) at the following locations:
- ticket office BIGONCIO 7, from 9:30am to 12:30pm and then from 3pm to 7pm, on the day preceding match day;
-Park A ticket office, on match day from 9:30am to 12:30pm and then from 1pm to 3pm (hours will vary in case of matches played at times other than Sunday at 3pm).
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- in order to buy Poltronissima, Poltrona, Upper Tier, South End stands and upper North End stands tickets, the National Supporter's card (Tessera del Tifoso) is not necessary;
- the upper North End stands are exclusively for visiting fans without the
National Supporter's card;
- in order to purchase all types of ticket, a valid identification document with original photograph is necessary (identity card, driving licence, passport; for children under 14, a public record office document with photo or a declaration from the accompanying adult);
-an individual may purchase a maximum of four tickets and must show an identification document for each person concerned;
-children under fourteen must have a ticket in order to enter the stadium. If entrance is free as in the case of an under-14 accompanied by an adult, the ticket may be collected only at the Bentegodi stadium on the day preceding match day, or on match day itself.
In order to buy tickets for the North End visitors sector, each person must:
- show an identification document with photograph and the National Supporter's card (alternatively, the original receipt given when requesting the National Supporter's card, or the visiting team's 2010-11 season ticket);
- when a maximum of four tickets are to be bought, show originals or photocopies of identification documents, and the originals of the National Supporter's cards for each person concerned (alternatively, the original copy of the National Supporter's card receipt or the visiting club's season ticket may be shown).
For children under 14 (ticket without price reduction), the child's National Supporter's card (or the original copy of the request receipt or the visiting club's 2010-11 season ticket), together with a public record office document with photo or a declaration from the accompanying adult must be shown.